Our lab had 5 full papers accepted this summer, including to CSCW and BELIV.
Below are the 5 papers which were accepted. Congratulations to all of the authors for their successful submissions!
- Rehabilitation Games in Real-World Clinical Settings: Practices, Challenges, and Opportunities by Hee-Tae Jung, Taiwoo Park, Narges Mahyar, Sungji Park, Taekyeong Rye, Yangsoo Kim, Sunghoon Ivan Lee (ACM TOCHI, will be presented at ACM CHI 2021)
- Designing Technology for Sociotechnical Problems: Challenges & Considerations by Narges Mahyar, Mahmood Jasim, and Ali Sarvghad (CG&A)
- Looking to the Past to Visualize the Present: Revisiting W.E.B. Du Bois’ Abolitionist Visualizations by Andrew Cunningham, Alyxander Burns, and Narges Mahyar (IEEE VIS Poster)
- CommunityClick: Capturing and Reporting Community Feedback from Town Halls to Improve Inclusivity by Mahmood Jasim, Pooya Khaloo, Somin Wadhwa, Amy X. Zhang, Ali Sarvghad, and Narges Mahyar (CSCW)
- How to evaluate data visualizations across different levels of understanding by Alyxander Burns, Cindy Xiong, Steven Franconeri, Alberto Cairo, Narges Mahyar (BELIV workshop, held in conjunction with IEEE VIS)