Currently, Prof. Ali Sarvghad is seeking graduate students.
Prof. Ali Sarvghad is looking for a PhD student to conduct innovative and exciting research in the area of “provenance for supporting visual analytics”.
- Background in visualization/HCI research
- Knowledge of quantitative data analysis techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a diverse interdisciplinary team
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience in developing and applying machine learning models is preferred
If interested, please send the following materials to Ali Sarvghad at email@example.com:
- a cover letter stating background, experience, interest in the position,
- the names and contact information for three references, and
- a relevant sample of published work (if any).
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
We are always seeking motivated undergraduate students to join our team. If you are interested in HCI or Visualization research, look through our Projects page to see which of our ongoing projects might be of interest to you.