BINDS Lab is now hiring!
- We are accepting applications for research assistants, graduate students and post-doc fellows. Please email with your CV, research statement and letters of recommendations to: email@example.com
- We just won the DARPA Time-Aware Machine Intelligence grant.
- BINDS lab is a leader in Lifelong Learning – the next stage of AI
- U.S. Patent 10,732,784, B2 entitled “System and Methods for Cuing Visual Attention,” issued November 4, 2020
- PNAS: A modeling framework for adaptive lifelong learning with transfer and savings through gating in the prefrontal cortex. Nov. 5 2020.
- Nature Communications: Brain-inspired replay for continual learning with artificial neural networks. News story in Science Daily. Aug. 8 2020
- Hava Siegelmann received the DARPA’s Meritorious Public Service Medal.
- Interview in Federal News Network.
- Washington Post article mentions Hava’s program Lifelong Learning as “mind-blowing”. Nov 15 2020